Friday, February 12, 2010

New toys for a spoiled girl

While talking to Jacob on skype last night, Juliana set up her desk and started working on her letters and numbers. She was at "school" and teaching Hello Kitty all about the ABCs and 123s...
This Melissa & Doug toy was something I got a while back, but kept aside for a later time. I figured after another tough morning for Juliana (runny nose and fever), it would be a good time to pull out a gift! We had a blast making pizza and then she served me a slice...
Little did I know that after I gave Juliana a new toy, a big box from my mom and grandmother would come in the mail filled with goodies for Juliana and even stuff for me and Jacob too! Juliana woke up from her nap to this Thomas train set, among other things and I couldn't get the box opened fast enough! As you can see, she really like it...
Thank you to Nana and Nanny for another wonderful gift box, now we just want you two out here to play with all of the toys with Juliana :-)
Love to you all back home. We miss you!

No comments: