Monday, February 8, 2010

Flashback

Flashback to the days of dating... I have the most amazing husband who loves and supports me unconditionally. I was looking through old pictures and came across this one from Meg's wedding. I love him more each day and I am grateful that God brought us together, then blessed us with an amazing little girl.

I just can't wait for him to come home and just in time for Valentine's Day! I know it's not a big deal and we usually don't really celebrate it, but this year feels different and I suppose that's because he will have been away for nearly three weeks. Sometimes distance truly does make the heart grow fonder.

I love you,
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.
-Roy Croft

Often, a good marriage allows us to take another look at ourselves. We learn more about who we are and who we want to be. Then when parenting becomes part of that bond, we begin to change our views about what is truly important in life. Be grateful, for what you already have and tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you. Life's too short to wait until tomorrow.