Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What an amazing dad

Father's Day made me think about the last two years...the pregnancy, our first days with Juliana and the last twenty months of watching her grow into the beautiful girl that she is today. It's been an amazing journey and I am truly blessed that Jacob is a remarkable father, deeply devoted to his little girl. I just wanted to share some pictures from our journey that I was looking at.

Here's Juliana with her daddy, adoring her, in the hospital after she was born.
Our first Christmas with our baby girl.Her baptism in December of 2007.Isn't she just so precious!? This was her first Valentine's day and I still love this picture. She has the best smile.Father's Day, last year.
Daddy and Juliana chilling out before bed time. I miss the pajamas with the footies!!Celebrating her first birthday with my family at my mom's place.The time has gone by so fast and I enjoy looking back at how much she has grown over the last twenty months. There is so much to look forward to as she continues to grow!!

1 comment:

Leone Fabre said...

nice to see the times past ..... lovely post Melanie!

Are you aware of this by the way:

http://www.aasingapore.com/en/cev/257/

celebrations that might be of interest to you. :-)