Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!

I think it's safe to say that I can now share the wonderful news I received last week....

My brother, Justin and his wife, Brittellen, are expecting their first child, who will be due at the end of the year. YAY!!! They are thrilled and I am excited to be an aunt for a second time.

Big news such as this makes my heart break, because I can't be closer to share in the joy. Just like my other adorable niece, Sydney, whom I haven't even met yet :-( She was born in December and I can't wait to finally be able to hold her in my arms and smother her in kisses!!

Well, congratulations to my amazing brother and his beautiful wife. You will both make amazing parents and have so much love to share! I hope to be able to share in the pregnancy experiences, even if I am so far away. Love you both!

2 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

such wonderful news ..... and maybe a Christmas Baby!

Congratulations to all the family.

Raihana Ab said...

Congrats to the family. Thats a great news. Happy to know that :)