Monday, June 1, 2009

A day of Gymbo and Dora

The day started with our trek over to Tanglin mall for Juliana's Play & Learn class at Gymboree. She had attended once before as a trial, but there were a lot less kids in this time slot, which was a good thing. She is warming up to Gymbo and after planting her name tag on the cabinet door at home, she kept going over to him and saying hello to the picture.

Wearing her new Dora outfit that daddy purchased yesterday for her while I was working, Juliana enjoyed being able to point to her newest favorite cartoon character. She looked precious as always and we had a fun time playing around.

This was her clapping for me after signing one of the songs from the show...
Looking super cute in her outfit...
Up close and personal as she tries to plant one on me since she loves to give kisses lately.Here is her pucker face...don't you just want to smooch her?!?!After building our miniature farm, she wanted to try the corn...It must have been good, because now it was my time to try it!
She fills my life with so much joy and I know there's so much more to look forward to. This morning on the MRT, she was trying to impress the other passengers by going through her numbers and letters. Sometimes, it just takes my breath away to see the adorable little girl she is turning into and how smart she is.

No comments: