Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to IMM

I absolutely love going to IMM with Juliana...as I'm sure you've noticed from the numerous posts about our fun there. It's close, free and she always has a blast. Today, for some odd reason, she took a bit to warm up to the idea of the water park, which she usually can't get enough of. But once she got soaked, she was fine!!

I remember the first time I brought her to IMM, way back when we first moved into Summerdale. She was so weary of all the structures spurting water all over the place, but also excited to try something new. I look at this picture and realize how much she's grown in the last several months...she's so tall now!!
As you can see, she was perfectly fine with the water after a few minutes. She loves putting her face in it.
And tries to drink some!
This is usually her favorite spot of the park, but the water pressure was very low today. Still having a good time though!
Here she is with Elyse, trying to figure out why the water isn't coming out like it usually does...so cute!
Once they all had enough of the water, we dried then off and headed to the dry playground for more fun. Juliana has been enjoying the tunnels a lot more lately.
Elyse, Salma and Juliana in the background. They were all looking at the camera, but I missed it and Juliana turned around!
I adore this picture!! Just chilling out with Elyse...
Another wonderful time with the ladies and their kids. I know there will be many more visits to IMM! I'm looking forward to showing my grandmother and cousin (my mom saw Juliana play there during her last visit) how much fun Juliana has there.

1 comment:

Raihana Ab said...

What a great day and company. Maybe we can set a date and time to take the kids to IMM, to the water park. My son Haris who is 4 years old, just can't get enough of it... :).. Btw, nice pictures you shot.