Friday, June 26, 2009

Some time with mommy

This morning, Juliana and I had planned on heading to an art class at Gymboree, but there was a mild set back that I won't get into. Anyway, we were already on the MRT, so we still got off at Orchard. Seeing as we had already missed the start of the class, I decided just to relax and enjoy being with my girl! It was very hot, as usual, so we headed towards Forum to make a stop at Toys 'R Us. There used to be a nice big Toys 'R Us here at Jurong Point, but they closed :-( and they have the most reasonable prices on some stuff. One of the purchases was paintbrushes, because we just started playing with the paint more and. Here she is yesterday so here she is making some art!

Oh, and I had to share this cute picture...this was her "hat" for the day!After Toys 'R Us, we went to the Early Learning Center where Juliana got to play with some toys while I looked around and then we had a delicious lunch while playing with her new Dora coloring set that she picked out at the store. On the taxi ride back home, she felt asleep in less than five minutes, out cold on my lap. I guess she had fun with mommy and I pooped her out for her nap!

I love spending my time with Juliana and I am constantly in awe of her. She can be rather difficult at times, but all of the hard times are well worth the good ones. She's growing so much and developing such a bold personality. She talks a lot now, putting words together and using gestures to help me understand what she's trying to say. I'm simply amazed at how quickly she catches on to something new and I adore that gorgeous smile that I get to see every morning. I could go on and on, but I just wanted to share and remind myself once again that I am truly blessed.

No comments: