Friday, April 2, 2010

Nana's here!

Yay! My mom finally arrived early this morning from the U.S. for her visit. She'll be here until the 28th, so about 4 weeks all together. We're excited to have the company and Juliana is already on cloud 9.

My mom brought Juliana some gifts, of course, and one of them was this tent with a tunnel... She wanted Nana to climb in with her, but there is definitely not enough room in that tent for an adult!
She also got some binoculars from Nana...
Coloring together...
One other present was the Table Manners set for her Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse, which she played with a lot this morning!
Like Juliana, I am thrilled to have my mom here for the next few weeks. We took my mom to eat some local food for lunch...
Looking forward to the next few weeks, for some fun with my mom!

No comments: