Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2 at Sentosa

We woke up to another beautiful day this morning and headed down for our buffet breakfast. Then it was some more time by the pool before checking out of the resort. Juliana picked these flowers for our hair...
My gorgeous girl! She was very well behaved all weekend and enjoyed Sentosa with Nana this time.
Cutie :-)
On the top floor of the hotel are some beautiful views of the water and beach...
Here's a pictures of the pool, which is hard to take a good picture of since it's so long...

Juliana and her Nana with the waterfall behind them.
Last time my mom had visited, we never got around to doing the Merlion walk with her, so we brought her this time. It was so hot though, I wanted to walk through all of the fountains and pools!
This is such a precious picture...
We asked her to pose and I wasn't the only one taking pictures. She had a small audience with some other cameras going off. I know I'm biased, but she is rather adorable!
My mom finally got to see the large Merlion up close...
We walked through Resort World to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch.
It was a wonderful family weekend, but I wish we could go back and stay longer. It feels so tropical and relaxed. My mom's visit has been a blast and I am dreading her leaving in a few days. Thankfully, we've had a lot of good weather and made some amazing memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful i love that pool and the beach looks so nice compared to here..do you think we can go to the beach when i visit i would love that!