Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My mom

My mother truly is my hero. She is strong, authentic, compassionate, loving, supportive, and inspirational. She's also smart in ways I don't think she even knows and I aspire to be the kind of mom for Juliana that she was for me. She has never stopped supporting my every move and decision, no matter how difficult or challenging or wrong it may be. I can't even count the number of times she's been there for me when I fell or stumbled in my walk of life. I have really enjoyed these last several weeks with her and I hate to see her go, but hopefully God will bring us together again soon. There is nothing like the power of family's love and Juliana has adored her Nana from day one. Their relationship is remarkable and yesterday, she kept saying, "I love you Nana" over and over again, sensing something was up with the suitcases out.I love you mom, wholeheartedly. I am truly blessed with such a wonderful, close and loving family and I can't wait to see them all again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are the best..christopher and aaron love theirs so much too.
Your mom is a very strong woman just like you Mel..