Friday, April 23, 2010

It's been SO hot!

It's certainly been very hot here lately, which means we have been spending a lot of time in the pool. Check out Juliana's new bathing suit...She brought her princesses in the pool this time and had fun swimming with them...
Practicing blowing bubbles, which she's really already mastered!
This was "her slide," but I guess it was okay for Nana to stand next to it and watch her come down...
Lounging pool side...
I was trying to teach her to swim, but eventually I just had her climb on my back while I kicked around and swam. She couldn't get enough of it!
My mom got her the boat for the pool and this weekend to use at Sentosa in the ocean. Should be fun!
With each day that passes, I get even more sad knowing that my mom is going to be leaving. I'm not looking forward to it, because it's been wonderful to have her around these past several weeks, for all of us. Juliana and I have been happier too. Sigh, I guess all good things must come to an end.

Next up is Sentosa this weekend, so I'll have lots to share afterwards!

No comments: