Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lots of fun and music too!

She looks adorable in this picture, so I had to share and she's still so proud of her basket of eggs from Easter. Look at that big smile...
Loving her tent from Nana...
Playing peek-a-boo with the flap and enjoying some quiet time for her and her Mr. and Mrs. Pooh!
More art time with Nana. We have all kinds of projects now around the place: photo frames, pictures, a plate, etc..
Tuesday is Juliana's music class and she was the only student to show up for the day, so my mom got to enjoy class with her!
Playing the big drum...Fun with the gigantic elastic band...
And a beautiful view with Sentosa in the background from Vivo. The weather was beautiful this morning!
I admit, sometimes I just wish my mom could live with us or close by us, because she makes Juliana so happy (and me too of course)! Juliana is loving all of the extra attention and definitely getting all of us wrapped around her little finger!

There's nothing quite like family, so hold on for dear life and don't let little arguments, hard feelings or pride get in the way. Life is too short to waste it away on being bitter, mad and frustrated. Fortunately, my family has always been close and never let those "little things" get in the way, or the big ones for that matter. But it happens and it's so sad when it does. Things can always be different, better, when people learn to humble themselves, swallow their pride and just put their arms out for that embrace. Sadly, I speak from some experience, so just let me tell you, it's not worth it!!! Jump in to life with both feet, no net and have faith. God will catch you and he will guide you.

Lots of love to my amazing family back home. You are inspirational, loving and you support me unconditionally which means the world to me, considering the last several years. God bless you all.

No comments: