Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Destiny

Destiny?

Time stalls…
I reminisce about all those moments,
The ones I want to relive,
To change.
But, would it really make a difference?
No, it wouldn’t.

People have their opinions,
Their beliefs about life,
And there is no possible way
Of changing any of it.
I must choose ME,
To be who I have been created to be,
By my creator.
Because He had a purpose.

Could you ever believe
That God had a purpose for your life?
And that no matter what you did,
That purpose would never change,
And you were destined for a specific destiny.

I believe.
I know that God has a plan for me,
And I believe that it’s still unfolding.
In time, the events will be clear
And I will see through new eyes.

Until then, I will patiently wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Like It :)