Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life with our princess

I love being a mom. I love seeing Juliana's beautiful face every morning and enjoying her giggles, dances and music. The big hugs and kisses melt my heart and the best is when all three of us are together. She's been so much more cuddly lately and likes to give a lot of random hugs and kisses as well raspberries now too!

Chilling out on daddy...
She loves her Dora memory game my mom gave her a while ago and she's getting a lot better at it. Lately, she likes to kick her foot up like she's a ballerina when choosing a card. It's adorable!
So serious about finding the match...
Hey, anything can be a hat, right? This is one of her toy bins turned into a makeshift hat. She was playing peek-a-boo with it and I caught her peeking out...
One of her favorite breakfast foods has become waffles. It's always a special treat when Jacob makes homemade waffles for us!
Isn't that the most beautiful smile ever? Okay, I'm biased, but it lights up the room and it's hard not to smile when you see her like this!
This is her at music class, which is now a "drop-off" program, so she goes in without an adult. Ah, she's growing up so fast!
A good friend of mine just had her baby girl, Marleigh Grace, so CONGRATULATIONS to Kathy and Jeff on entering the whirlwind world of parenthood. It's babies galore lately and I also have a nephew on the way too...Jacob's brother and his wife are expecting in a couple months. More too, but I won't "out" anyone since I don't want to be THAT person!!
Kids are amazing and every day, Juliana teaches me something new about myself or life. She's amazing and we are blessed that she is growing, healthy and learning so much, so fast!

No comments: