Friday, March 5, 2010

Just a few lovely pics

The little artist wearing a homemade hat and obviously very happy about it!
Off to the pool and that's a PATS hat, ah, I love my girl!
Pool toys in a bag, ready to go...
OK, this is one of the best pictures of a genuine smile from her! I love it and I love her hair. It's been growing so fast lately, giving me lots of possibilities with pigtails, braids, etc. A mom's dream :-)
Just another snapshot of that gorgeous face... Each and every moment that I'm a mom, I am gracious and blessed for God to have given Jacob and I this remarkable gift. With everything she does (okay, maybe not so much the tantrums!), she lights up our lives and enriches our values in so many ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it and those are awesome pictures of her u should send me one of those like really!!

Jennifer said...

Juliana-Miss Jennifer has not been good about leaving comments for you! I'm so sorry. You are such a sweet, smart little girl. I'm glad you had a good time at Gymboree and at the pool. What a pretty smile you have!