Saturday, January 23, 2010

She loves her daddy!

We found out a few days ago that Jacob will be traveling for work for two weeks, possibly more. Insert DEEP SIGH here. I am also starting a new job in a week and have lots of trainings this week, so this trip comes at a very busy and stressful time for all of us. I'm happy for him, but it's the first time he has had to be away for business and I'm not even sure how Juliana is going to handle it. On top of that, I'm excited and nervous about my new job as well and just hoping that everything goes well. I have a feeling Juliana senses something though, because when we took her out this morning, she was very clingy to her daddy, just like she's been all week with me. She just wants his full attention at all time and even said to me, "Daddy's been gone so long" when he went to get acupressure for just 40 minutes. They are so precious together and I am not looking forward to him being gone for a few weeks, but at least things will be busy here to make the time fly by!
Here's where I ask that all of just keep us in your prayers. I know I'm not the first mom to have a husband that travels or the first one to start a new job, but it's new to me. The job is something I prayed about and God may not have answered in the way I would have liked, but he did answer and I am just trusting that he is guiding me and giving me the strength I will need. I know Juliana is in good hands and fortunately, I still have lots of time with her every day, but I think it's just part of who I am to worry, worry, worry!

No comments: