Thursday, January 28, 2010

A quiet day

After another difficult night with Juliana up at about 3am with another fever, I also woke up this morning feeling very sick. It was coming, because I had a sore throat and was congested at the beginning of the week, but I just felt absolutely horrible this morning. Turns out I have a throat infection, a head cold and laryngitis. What fun!

With Juliana, she's perfectly fine during the day without any symptoms, so I'm not really sure what the fever in the middle of the last two nights is about. But to be safe, we're avoiding the pool for a couple days in the hopes that she doesn't get sick.

She's such a precious little girl, having fun with her toys. When she's in a good mood, it's the most amazing thing and she lights up my world! Not that she doesn't always make me happy, but those tantrums are exhausting and she's very emotional this week with all of the changes going on.

Whenever she pulls out this Pooh and friends Piano, she talks about her Nana and Nanny since she got it from them...Yes, she is a good little musician!Minnie was one of her Christmas gifts from my mom and she enjoys changing her clothes. She is a lot more into her dolls these days...I asked her to sit down with her friends and it worked, yay!

Thankfully, she and I both got some rest this afternoon and I'm just hoping tonight goes well and she sleeps through the night. Fingers crossed! I also hope that the medicine I started today kicks in fast, so I can get out of the house all weekend instead of being stuck home, feeling miserable.

1 comment:

JJroke said...

She's so cute sitting with her "friends"!