Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun in the water at IMM

I am getting very stir crazy lately, so I've been spending tons of time on the internet researching activities to do with Juliana and on my own, places to go see and playgrounds to visit. Since everything is so expensive, I'm also trying to find some stuff to do that's either free or fairly cheap. When I left the apartment early this afternoon, I still had no idea where I was headed, but I ended up at IMM. I've been in this mall about a dozen times now, but I've never gone to the second or third floor. I don't know why, I guess I just never needed to. I saw on their website that there was an outdoor playground on the third floor, so I figured Juliana and I could check it out.

It was a huge area outside the mall with both a playground and a small water park. I wasn't prepared for the water, but oh well! I just took her clothes off and let her play. She had such a good time!
Juliana and this little boy were playing with each other for a little bit...I think Juliana was flirting! It was adorable, she kept trying to follow him around.

This older boy was playing with the stream of water to make it go in different directions and she was fascinated! She also took a nice gush of water to the face, but handled it just fine...she came rushing over to me to pick her up, so I got soaked as well! But it didn't last long, because she wanted to get back down and play some more.
After lots of fun in the water park, she stuffed her face with some yummy cheese sticks! I find this picture so cute, even though her eyes are closed.






Well, it was a good afternoon and something new to do. There are tons of indoor and outdoor playgrounds, so I will have to check as many of them out as possible!!

As for the rest of life, not too many things have changed. I signed up for an online TESOL course and have started working on those units and reading up on jobs in Singapore. I hope that once I finish this course, I will be able to find a job that's a good fit!

1 comment:

Oswald Chong said...

She's so adorable! Isn't it fun to have such an adorable kid like this?

I miss IMM.... my wife and I had our indoor wedding photos taken at a wedding shop @ IMM and we spent the entire day there just to do that. IMM used to look like a big SuperWalmart with an oversized parking lot (literally UGLY). Glad they put some nice stuffs in and make it more family friendly.