Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Toys!

Ever since my mom got Juliana her play kitchen, she has been cooking up a storm! The other day, we received another care package from my mom and grandmother with some stainless steel pots and pans for Juliana's kitchen! She seems to enjoy the fact that they're like the ones we have in our kitchen. Jean was cooking dinner on the stove and Juliana was trying to copy her on her own stove, it was adorable!!! Here she is taking the bread out of the oven...Here is the newest addition to Juliana's toys, which was delivered yesterday. We had no idea what to expect, but it was her own little tool bench! I think Jacob was pretty excited about this one too.

Here she is cutting up some wood

The little dump truck has been a big hit as well!

After playing with Juliana for the day, Jacob and I met some new friends that also live here at Summerdale for dinner. They are from Italy and have been here for a couple years. They brought us to Lau Pa Sat which is the largest remaining Victorian cast-iron structure in Southeast Asia. It's a large food center now filled with hawker stands and just outside was an Italian restaurant that we had dinner it. The food was incredible! We had a wonderful time with them and after dinner, took a walk to Boat Quay and down towards Marina Bay.

2 comments:

AngryAngMoh said...

Ah, so nice... I only remember my "He-Man" castle that i played (an destroyed) with :)

Melanie said...

I know!! I had my simple toys...barbie, rainbrow brite and even as a girl, matchbox cars and GI Joe!! Now, they have EVERYTHING!