Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More water play!!

Now that Juliana has been learning how to feed herself, I never know what to expect from one meal to the next! This morning, she decided to take on the yogurt herself (she usually wants this fed to her) and what a mess! It was fun though, watching her flick yogurt all over the place and covering her face in it. I happened to catch this picture just right...mouth full!

And below, mommy's girl!! She can't get enough of trying on those sunglasses. The new thing now is trying on my sandals and its rather amusing. She actually laughs at the size of my feet when I hold mine up to hers!!
The last couple of days have been cloudy and rainy, so as soon as I saw the sun come out this morning, I practically ran out the door with Juliana. Imagine that? With the heat here, I never thought I'd be so desperate to see the sun and it was only a couple days of clouds. Not that the heat went anywhere, just was a bit milder with the clouds and rain. Anyway, we headed to the water playground!!

Juliana is a lot more confident on her feet, so she seemed to enjoy it much more this time around. She was running around and checking out all the different spouts and fountains.

No comments: