Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's been going on

It hasn't been too eventful around here since our return from Beijing. Juliana and I leave for the U.S. on June 22 and Jacob leaves June 30 so we are looking forward to seeing our family and friends. It's a much more relaxing visit than the last since there are no parties or weddings. I am looking forward to the weather too, because it's been insanely got in Singapore lately. Maybe it's just me but I think it's much hotter than this time last year!

Juliana has been attending her art classes and is becoming more talented at tracing and coloring in. When we return from the U.S. we'll sign up for some other classes.

Jacob is busy as usual with work and I've been doing some writing and recovering from a small accident. My left hand is weak, but in time, it should be back to normal.

One of her favorite things to put on is my brown shoes and walk around like she's a big girl! She added this necklace too... I'm astonished at how fast she is growing and the things that come out of her mouth. However, she is very challenging too. "No" and "It's okay" seem to be popular and listening to us? Yeah right. It's exhausting and I am not looking forward to 24+ hours of traveling and two plane switched with her by myself. But in the end, I'll be back home!

No comments: