Thursday, June 10, 2010

So many talents...

As soon as she could hold those large toddler crayons, Juliana has thoroughly enjoyed art, as well as many other things. We have paints, markers, crayons, stamps, stickers, stencils, etc. etc. We also came across this great Art school when we went along with some friends for Halloween last year to go to a kid's party. Juliana gets lots of attention from Teacher Paul and her art is improving so much!!

She's getting so big... Showing off her school!!!
I'm afraid she likes the idea of "school" way too much right now. Soon I'll be waving her off as she trots away to her friends and teachers...
I guess she was proud of it, huh?
I love the look of determination on her face when she's hard at work!
I didn't get the art gene, so I'm glad she's enjoying it....her Uncle Justin got the musical and artistic talents!! With all the dancing, art, swimming, gymnastics, singing, and everything else, she could be anything! Yup, PROUD MOMMY here! I love the look of satisfaction on her face too when I hang up a new drawing.

1 comment:

Creator said...

lovely girl you have there! :)

Do join us at http://www.mummiesloveme.blogspot.com