Monday, December 20, 2010

Juliana meets Santa!

On Saturday, we went to a Christmas party and this was no ordinary party, Santa visited! He was a good looking Santa and played the role so well. Juliana was very interested in everything he had to say and say along with all his songs! The whole group with Santa... Part of Santa's duties was to give out presents to all the children, so Juliana waited patiently until the second to last gift came out of Santa's sack and she got to sit on his lap. When he asked what she wanted for Christmas, she said, "My mommy told me to ask for a castle!" This was news to me, because I had no idea she wanted a castle, so I guess I'll be working on that!
Big hug for Santa...
Opening her gifts with daddy, some new books!
This year has been so much fun teaching Juliana about Jesus' birthday, the Nativity, and all of the other additional parts like Santa, his elves and the North Pole. She's very excited for his visit and all those presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome glad she enjoyed Santa if you don't have her maybe we can go to the toy store maybe find a cool castle and I gotta grab a couple things :-)