Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update and BCM

In case you wanted to know, here's the update! Things are good, but we are still in temporary housing in Cambridge MA while searching for our newest home. I admit that looking for a home this time around isn't all that exciting after moving 5 times in the last 5 years that we've been married. It's also much more difficult this time around with Juliana, so thankfully my mom has been able to watch her the last 2 times we've gone searching. We've narrowed it down a bit to a townhouse, not an apartment and we're trying to live close to the T or bus so Jacob has a good commute to work.

Other than housing, things are good and it's been nice to be back in the U.S. Just yesterday, my mom and grandmother came down and we took Juliana to the Children's Museum here in Boston!
She had a good time and enjoyed the bubble room... As well as many other adventures there!
Playing music with Nana...
Had to get this picture for her daddy in the hard hat inside the Construction Zone!
She even got to sit in a Bobcat...
I do feel bad for Juliana, because I think all of the recent changes have been hard for her. She's pretty resilient, but she was sick last week and took days to recover. Now that she's healthy again, she's back to challenging all authority and seeing just how far she can push her limits. Needless to say, it hasn't been easy. I feel like I spend most of my day saying "No" and "Don't do that." It's exhausting!

I'll keep you all posted once we find a place to move!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to go there with christopher hed probably love it too..I spend my day saying those same things it does get very old fast!!