Friday, May 7, 2010

A beautiful surprise

This will be my third Mother's Day and it feels incredible to celebrate my role as a mom for my beautiful daughter. I found out that Jean is very creative too, because she had an activity with Juliana to make me a Mother's Day picture.

I would never think of something this creative...
I'm amazed it kept Juliana's attention, because this must have taken a lot of work! The final piece! I think they were going to hold on to it until Sunday, but Juliana was so excited, she pulled it out to show me the second I walked in the door!! It's so beautiful and unique. I can tell she was proud with all the praise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so awesome that would make my day she looks so proud its adorable :-)

nanaygin said...

cute! what a sweet girl you have there.