Saturday, September 3, 2011

2011 Update

I realize it's been a long time since I posted and I think it's about time to update the blog! Juliana started preschool in May and has loved it ever since. She gets to dance once a week, take a Spanish class, learn music and during the summer, she had swimming lessons and tennis. These pictures were taken at the end of the year show...
We have been enjoying our time back home, with family and friends, but we're both willing to admit that we miss living abroad. The idea is always at the back of my mind, so who knows what the future holds!

Jacob had been working long hours, long days and I've been home with Juliana on her days off from school. I am now 36 weeks pregnant and due to be induced on September 8th due to some complications. It has been a really difficult pregnancy filled with concerns, but it's coming to an end soon and even though our little baby girl looks healthy, she's very small still. Updates to come on that!

Some pictures from the summer...
Canobie Lake...
Hampton Beach....
Storyland...
Casco, ME at my aunt's family camp...
Prancing around in daddy's shoes...
With her cousin at the Franklin Park Zoo...
I've really missed blogging, but I guess I figured our life here in the U.S. isn't as exciting as it was abroad, but it's still our life, so I am planning to keep up with the blog from here on out. The next time will probably be filled with pictures of our newborn!

3 comments:

Oswald Chong said...

Your life in the US is just as exciting as when you're abroad. Glad I checked it out... I thought it was gone. I hope your experience in Southeast Asia has been frutiful and has not scared you.... :)

Melanie said...

I loved Asia!! I'd go back in a heartbeat!

JR'sTRAVELS said...

So happy to get some updates! next blogs will include jeanine! yay!